Ye olde got some very cheap LED strips installed to be part of a new and upgraded TFT tinted side window project. I just need a 17" or smaller LCD screen to make one. Those things are hard to find nowdays, seriously.
- Core i7 2600k @ 4500MHz
- Asus Strix GTX970 3,5GB yay
- Asus P8Z68-V LX
- Kingston HyperX 1600 CL9 16GB
- Samsung 850 Pro 256GB
- Fractal Design Newton R2 800W 80 plus
- Noctua NH-D14
- Coolermaster Silencio 550
- 3 TB HDDs
- 2xHP 23xi and some Asus 27" gaming TN cheap ripoff in the middle, racing games are ok with 5760x1080 spanned resolution though
- Logitech G710+ keyboard and some Wacom tablet if someone gives a damn
That palm tree doesn't like warm air, dying already. The flamingo is called Pertsa, he's ok.